BRC Ranch announced the inaugural group of outstanding students selected to be a part of America’s Beef Leaders of Excellence (ABLE) Program. This initiative aims to nurture the next generation of beef cattle enthusiasts, providing them with experiences that will shape their futures and contribute to the advancement of the beef industry.
After a highly competitive selection process and applications from across the nation spanning every major beef breed, we congratulate these remarkable young leaders who have earned their place in the ABLE Program:
- Kaylee Beason, Thorndale, TX
- Lauren Bockel, Alvin, TX
- Hagen Boullion, Giddings, TX
- Payton Calk, Boling, TX
- Kanin Cleere, Madisonville, TX
- Elizabeth Crumm, Anadarko, OK
- Makenzy Driver, Winnsboro, TX
- Providence Ezell, Breckenridge, TX
- Weston Hendrix, Sweetwater, TX
- Brady Jackson, Foreman, AR
- Rheagan Karisch, La Grange, TX
- Lilly Larson, Okeechobee, FL
- Devon Lockhart, College Station, TX
- Jennifer Mask, Franklin, TX
- Marcus Moore, Lovelady, TX
- Haley Phillips, Lovelady, TX
- Abby Scholz, Loomis, NE
- Madison Watson, Liberty, TX
- Charles Eddie Wilson, Franklin, TX
With diverse backgrounds, a shared passion for the beef industry, and a commitment to personal growth, these individuals represent the cream of the crop among young beef cattle enthusiasts.
These students will begin their 1-year program in September, and graduate in May 2024.